Administration Assistant required
Job details: 2 hours per week Term Time
Working: Friday 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
We are looking for an efficient, flexible, friendly and reliable person to take on the role of Administration Assistant to help support our school office and to ensure a welcoming and safe environment for the whole school community.
The successful applicant should be able to work in partnership with our whole staff team to ensure the smooth running of the school office.
Closing Date: 31st January 2020 (12 noon)
Interviews: Times to be arranged
Administration Assistant Application Pack
Dates: Apply by 24/01/2020, Job start April or September 2020
Salary: Group 2 L15-L21
Roll: 253 children aged 3 to 11 (Net capacity 315)
Having recently expanded to 1.5 form entry and joining Oxford Diocesan Schools Trust in February 2020, we are looking for an inspirational headteacher, to start ideally in April 2020.
- A warm and welcoming local school at the heart of a thriving village community, where confident, happy pupils flourish in a family atmosphere built on security and wellbeing.
- A church school with a distinctive Christian ethos and strong links with St Mary’s Church.
- A school rated ‘good’ in our most recent Ofsted inspection and ‘very good’ in our SIAMS, with a firm ambition to develop to ‘outstanding’ in both.
- A growing school with a bespoke, integrated Early Years Phase, offering a continuous learning environment from Foundation Stage to the end of Key Stage 2.
- A positive learning environment that puts the whole child at the centre of its curriculum.
- A dedicated, enthusiastic and experienced staff team, guided by a committed governing body and supported by the close involvement of parents, carers and the PTFA.
- Part of a strong network of local schools within the ODST Trust.
- An experienced leader with integrity, enthusiasm and commitment, who will build on the success of the school to help it achieve our ambition of becoming an ‘outstanding’ environment for learning and development.
- A strategic thinker with the vision and drive to develop an inspirational curriculum and consistently improve rates of progress and attainment for all learners.
- A role-model who embraces the Christian ethos of the school, and embodies our school values of compassion, peace and service.
- An inclusive, open-minded and collaborative team-player, who leads by example and has the ability to manage and develop a high-performing staff team.
- An outstanding communicator, with a willingness to work in partnership with parents, church, governors, MAT, partnership schools and the wider community.
- Someone with a good understanding of school finances, including the ability to control the school budget by efficiently allocating resources and seeking value for money.
To arrange a school visit, please contact Office Manager, Donella Siviter on 01295 810497.
Apply online at www.odst.org.uk/workforus
Closing date for applications: midnight on Friday 24th January 2020.
Interviews will be held on Thursday 30th January 2020.
Headteacher Application Pack
Job details: 12½ hours per week Term Time
Working: Monday-Friday 7:00 a.m. – 09:30 a.m.
(Some extra hours available when school events are taking place or in the school
holidays– arranged in advance with the Headteacher)
We are looking for an efficient, flexible, friendly and reliable person to take on the role of Caretaker to help maintain our school site and to ensure a welcoming and safe environment for the whole school community.
The successful applicant should be able to work in partnership with our whole staff team to ensure the smooth running of the site.
We offer a very warm and friendly school environment with supportive colleagues, parent/carers and Governors.
Closing Date: 14th February 2020 (12 noon)
Interviews: Times to be arranged
Caretaker Application Pack
Ofsted Report – September 2014
“Pupils at Christopher Rawlins CE Primary School are proud of their school and their achievements. They work hard and their behaviour and attitudes contribute well to their learning… Pupils are very excited about their work and do their best to achieve high standards.”
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed.
Enhanced DBS Checks and References will be required in line with our Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy. All County Safeguarding policies are adhered to and checks will be made upon acceptance of interview
Should you require a paper copy of the application pack, please contact the school office on 01295 810497 or via email: email@example.com